修業療法?

taki_syugyou

修業療法?

聞いたことが無いですよね?

私も先日、於保先生から初めて聞きました。

そもそも、『修業』とはwikiによると、『「修行」は「宗教的な行」すなわち、本質的に「仏の悟りを求めて実践すること」を指しているのに対し、「修業」は「世間的な学問や技芸などを習い修めること」や「職業的な生業(なりわい)を習得すること」を指す語であり、明確な違いがある』という事です。

当院の治療のベースになっている礒谷式力学療法は、まさに修業療法の元祖と言えると思います。

つまり『身体の使い方のクセを修正し、体を整える為に日常生活を改めましょう。 そのためには筋肉の状態を変える為の体操や習慣を意識的に行いましょう』という事だからです。

於保先生曰く「私たちの生活の中で普段意識的に何かを行う割合は一般的に言って2%ぐらいしかない」そうです。

ですから修業療法とはその2%は確実にルールを守るように意識し、いかに残りの98%の多くの部分を意識でコントロールしてルール出来るかがポイントになると言えます。

例えば、当院でお勧めしている『紐で脚の3か所を結んで眠る』を実践すると例えば睡眠時間が8時間だとすると1日24時間のうち約33%の時間を筋肉の状態まかせにしていないという意味ではコントロールできるのです。

そして、起きて活動している時に体重を長い脚に乗せる事や、脚を開かない等の注意点を守れば身体が整うわけです。

仕事でも習い事でも初めは違和感が有ることでも、いずれ当たり前に出来るようになります。
初めは面倒だと思ってもしばらくすれば、体を整えるルールも当たり前になります。

そして当たり前にそうしていると、その方が体が楽なのが分かり、自然にルールを守りたくなるのです。

時々「いつまで足を結んで寝ればいいのですか?」と聞かれる事が有ります。

私の答えは「痛みが取れるまででも、病気が治るまででもいいのですが、私はむすんで寝た方が気持ちが良いし、朝の爽快感が段違いに良いので一生結ぶつもりです」とお答えしています。

身体が整う、という事は気持ちが良く生活できるという事です。

Training therapy?

You have never heard of it, do you?

I also heard for the first time from Dr. Obo the other day.

In the first place, according to the wiki, “” training “refers to” religious line “, that is, essentially” to pursue understanding of the Buddha “, whereas” training ” It is a term that refers to “learning to learn world-class academics and arts” and “to acquire professional occupation (consummation)” and there is a clear difference “.

I think that Yuya formula mechanic therapy, which is the basis of our hospital treatment, can be said to be the very origin of training therapy.

In other words, let’s modify your everyday life to correct the habit of using the body and prepare yourself. For that, let’s consciously do gymnastics and customs to change the state of the muscles. ”

Mr. Orio says, “In general, we are consciously doing something in our lives, only about 2% of what we usually do.”

So it can be said that 2% of training therapy is conscious of protecting the rules surely, it is a point that how to control by rule of conscious how much of the remaining 98% can be a rule.

For example, if you practice “tie three places of legs with a string and recommend sleeping” recommended at our hospital and suppose that sleeping time is 8 hours, for example, about 33% of 24 hours a day is left to the state of muscle You can control it in the sense that it is not.

And when you are awake and acting, keep your weight on long legs, keep your attention not to open your legs and your body will be in place.

Even at work or at learning, even if there is sense of incongruity at the beginning, it will become possible for any reason.
Even if you think that it is troublesome at the beginning, the rule of arranging your body will become commonplace if you do it for a while.

And if you do so, that person knows that the body is easy and you will want to naturally follow the rules.

Sometimes you will be asked “How long can you go by sleeping with your legs?”

My answer is “Even until pain can be taken, even until sickness is healed, I feel comfortable sleeping better, I am going to tie my whole life because the refreshing feeling in the morning is good for the mistakes.” doing.

The thing that the body is in order means that you can live comfortably.

広告

コメントを残す

以下に詳細を記入するか、アイコンをクリックしてログインしてください。

WordPress.com ロゴ

WordPress.com アカウントを使ってコメントしています。 ログアウト /  変更 )

Google+ フォト

Google+ アカウントを使ってコメントしています。 ログアウト /  変更 )

Twitter 画像

Twitter アカウントを使ってコメントしています。 ログアウト /  変更 )

Facebook の写真

Facebook アカウントを使ってコメントしています。 ログアウト /  変更 )

w

%s と連携中